SHOES FOR GOUT
Gout is a condition caused by a build-up of uric acid in and around the joint heads and cartilage in your feet and legs. If you have gout, you'll probably feel swelling and pain in the joints of your foot, particularly your big toe. Our shoes are designed to help. But you should always speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment options.
Our shoes provide shock absorption, cushioning, soft interiors and an extra roomy toe-box to address the pain and discomfort of gout.
- VersoShock® Shock Absorbing Sole Technology | Reduces harmful foot impact.
- Ergonomic Rocker Design | Improves walking gait with low heel to toe differential for improved ground reaction.
- Roomy Toe-Box | Improves circulation while relieving stress on toes and arches.
- Extra-Depth Interior + Removable Insoles | Replace with custom orthotics for improved stability.
- Soft Seamless Interior |Reduces instances of pressure or “hot-spots.”