CORNS AND CALLUSES
Corns and calluses are thick, hardened layers of skin that develop when your skin tries to protect itself against friction and pressure. They most often develop on the feet and toes. Our shoes are designed to help. But you should always speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment options.
Our shoes have extra room in the toe-box and a soft interior to alleviate the pain caused by corns and calluses along with ample padding and shock absorption that can reduce their formation.
- VersoShock® Shock Absorbing Sole Technology | Reduces harmful foot impact.
- Ergonomic Rocker Design | Improves walking gait with low heel to toe differential for improved ground reaction.
- Roomy Toe-Box | Improves circulation while relieving stress on toes and arches.
- Extra-Depth Interior + Removable Insoles | Replace with custom orthotics for improved stability.
- Soft Seamless Interior |Reduces instances of pressure or “hot-spots.”