Flat Feet Shoes
A person with flat feet may have a tendency to roll their foot inward, or overpronate, when walking and standing for a long period of time. If you overpronate, your shoe will show uneven wear on the inside part of the sole. Overpronation and flat feet reduce the spring-like efficiency of your feet and add even more stress, pain, and misalignment throughout your entire body. If you do not take care of your flat feet it can lead to problems and lead to plantar fasciitis, arthritis in the feet, ankles, bunions, hammertoes, and posterior tibial tendonitis. Our shoes are designed to help. But you should always speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment options.
Our shoes are built with good interior depth, a roomy toe-box and seamless interiors to help with diabetic foot problems.
- Versoshock Technology| Clinically proven shock absorption technology that reduces pain in your ankles, knees, feet and back by up to 92%*
- Roomy Toe Box| Encouraging circulation and comfort while relieving stress on toes and arches
- Heel Cup & Rigid Heel Counter| Provides support and cradles your heel for maximum stability and motion control while protecting your arches
- Front Rolling Design| Reduces foot stress by isolating 28 bones, 30 joints, and over 100 muscles from harm
- Extra-Depth Interior + Removable Insoles | Replace with custom orthotics for improved stability and arch support