Pain from ingrown toenails is a common condition. It can cause swelling, redness, and poses a risk of infection. It usually affects the big toe and can affect one or both sides. Our shoes are designed to help. But you should always speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment options.Our shoes provide shock absorption, cushioning, soft interiors and an extra roomy toe-box to address the pain and discomfort of gout.
Our shoes help combat ingrown toenails by maintaining a natural buffer space between the toes and the interior of the shoe. Our roomy design and soft interiors allow toes to spread-out and flex naturally.
- VersoShock Shock Absorbing Sole Technology | Reduces harmful foot impact.
- Ergonomic Rocker Design | Improves walking gait with low heel to toe differential for improved ground reaction.
- Roomy Toe-Box | Improves circulation while relieving stress on toes and arches.
- Extra-Depth Interior + Removable Insoles | Replace with custom orthotics for improved stability.
- Soft Seamless Interior |Reduces instances of pressure or “hot-spots.”