Men's GDEFY Mighty Walk Athletic Shoes
Experience extraordinary comfort and find clinically proven pain relief with the Mighty Walk shoe, specially designed for individuals suffering from diabetes, plantar fasciitis, knee pain, heel pain, and back pain. This versatile shoe is perfect for both running and walking activities, providing the ultimate support and comfort you need. Despite its sleek design, it ensures a secure fit and features a soft interior lining for maximum comfort throughout the day. Equipped with the renowned VersoShock® technology, known for its exceptional shock absorption and cushioning, the Mighty Walk shoe delivers unparalleled comfort and relief.
The Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole of the Mighty Walk shoe offers a cushioned and supportive foundation, ensuring every step is comfortable and enjoyable during your walking or running activities. With a roomy toe box that promotes improved blood circulation and reduces discomfort, along with an innovative Front Rolling Design that protects your intricate network of bones, joints, and muscles, the Mighty Walk shoe provides optimal support and relief from foot stress. Crafted from the most durable and breathable mesh material, the Mighty Walk shoe provides proper ventilation and flexibility. For enhanced fit and alignment, it even comes with free Corrective Fit Orthotics that offer optimal full-body alignment and perfect biomechanics. Uncover the comfort, support, and pain relief that await you with the Mighty Walk shoe.
8 hour comfort
- VersoShock® patented technology is clinically shown to relieve pain in the knees,
by up to 85%**.
- Roomy Toe Box extra room for comfort and better blood circulation.
- Front Rolling Design designed to reduce foot stress by isolating 28 bones, 30 joints,
and over 100 muscles from harm.
- Removable Insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support.
- Durable Breatable Mesh provides proper ventilation & flexibility.
- MEDICARE / HCPCS code = A5500 may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- Free Corrective Fit Orthotics included– $50 Value. Orthotics provide full-body
alignment and perfect biomechanics.
**In a 2017 double-blind study by Olive View UCLA Medical Center.