Return & Exchange Process
*Excludes FINAL SALE items. See FINAL Return & Exchange policy below.
We know that sometimes you need to return or exchange an item. We've made it as easy as 2 simple steps—follow instructions below!
Mail returns to:
Gravity Defyer Return Dept
10643 Glenoaks Blvd.
Pacoima, CA 91331
- Items returned damaged or with extensive wear and tear are not entitled to refund, exchange, or store credit.
1. For an exchange or refund, all products must be returned within 30 days from the day they were shipped.
- 2. Products must be returned in "Like New" condition in their original packaging.
- 3. Damaged footwear and incomplete returns are not entitled to refund, exchange or store credit.
- 4. Must complete the "Return and Exchange Form” that was included with your order and clearly indicate the reason for return.
- 5. Only purchases made directly from Gravity Defyer or GravityDefyer.com are entitled for exchange or refund.
- 6. "Home Try-On" Program: Customers who purchased under this program will NOT be charged for the product.
- 7. Customers who purchased with check or money order will be refunded by check within 25 days.
- 8. Shipping & handling fees are non-refundable.
- 1. We are constantly improving our quality control and quality assurance programs, however, should you find your order has a defect in materials or workmanship, Gravity Defyer will replace the shoes with the same style or equivalent Gravity Defyer Shoes.
- 2. Gravity Defyer Shoes are under warranty against defective materials or workmanship for up to 60 days from date of shipment that is stamped on your order packing slip.
- 3. Warranty is valid provided that the shoes have received adequate maintenance; have suffered no cuts, abrasions, or other damage; have not been subjected to abuse or mistreatment; and do not show excessive wear and tear.
- Improper fit is not valid criteria for warranty. Misuse, abuse or alteration of product voids warranty.
- Final Sale items returned damaged or with extensive wear-and-tear are not entitled for exchange or store credit.
Final sale items are non-refundable and can only be exchanged or returned for store credit within 30 days from the day they were shipped (as printed on your packing slip). Must be in "Like-New" condition with original packaging.
- Option 1 - EXCHANGE ONLY:
- 1. Exchanges exceeding the amount of your initial purchase requires an additional method of payment to cover the difference.
- 3. Must complete the "Return and Exchange Form” that was included with your order and clearly indicate the reason for exchange.
- 4. Only purchases made directly through Gravity Defyer Outlet Store or GravityDefyer.com are entitled for exchange.
- Option 2 - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT:
- 1. Store credit is only provided when final sale items have been returned and "refund" was selected on the return form.
- Gift Cards
- Gift cards and gift card purchases cannot be returned or refunded. Gift card values used on purchases are only available for store credit if the items purchased are returned.
- Refunds for gift returns can only be addressed to and given in the original form of payment.