Men's GDEFY XLR8 Running Shoes
Seasoned runners know that even a small injury can end a career. The XLR8 RUN is built
around the shock absorption of our VersoCloud® multi-density sole that protects and
absorbs shock from head-to-toe so you can run that extra mile.
Don’t go another yard without the advanced protection of the XLR8 RUN. Its multi-density
nucleated sole is engineered to recycle impact energy to make running effortless. The
full-perimeter shank is designed to guard against foot hyperflexion, while the ergonomic
foot-bed, 3D-designed upper, and 30% wider stability-outsole and rolling forefoot design
is intended to isolate foot stress and redirect your energy to the larger muscles of the
calf and leg. Run longer. Run Smarter with XLR8 RUN.
plantar fasciitis* | diabetic friendly | 8 hour comfort
- VersoCloud® multi-density nucleated polymers absorb shock, recycles impact energy,
and boosts energy return.
- Front Rolling Design designed to reduce foot stress by isolating 28 bones, 30 joints,
and over 100 muscles from harm.
- Hardened TPU Full-Perimeter Shank engineered to protect your midfoot from trauma
and hyperflexion injuries while providing maximum lateral support.
- Non-Slip Heel Counter to avoid heel injury caused by heel slipping while running.
- MEDICARE / HCPCS code = A5500 may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Removable Insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support
- Free Podiatrist-Grade Corrective Fit Orthotics included– $50 Value. *Orthotics can
help with plantar fasciitis and provide full-body alignment and perfect biomechanics to
help with pain relief.
- Wool-blend knit upper
Height of sole 1 1/2 in
Ratings & Reviews
First time wearing gravity defyer shoes of any kind.
The xlr8 shoes arrived today, my first ever Gravity defyer shoes. I walked 1.6 miles and they fit and felt great. I'm looking forward to running in them.
So far the best running shoe
So far the best running shoes. Solid construction, easy on the foot and roomy.
Very Good Cushioning
I didn't want to spend the money for these, but after wearing
<br> the XLR8 on two runs thus far, I'm quite satisfied with purchase. My wife had recently purchased walking shoes from gravitydefyer.com, and liked them a lot. I'm over 65 and run three miles every other day. These shoes fit well, and provide excellent cushioning from heel through the sole. I've paid less, and ultimately received less quality. These look very durable, and since I run outside three out of four seasons in Michigan, I guess I'll find out soon enough.