Men's GDEFY XLR8 Running Shoes
Seasoned runners know that even a small injury can end a career. The XLR8 RUN is built
around the shock absorption of our VersoCloud® multi-density sole that protects and
absorbs shock from head-to-toe so you can run that extra mile.
Don’t go another yard without the advanced protection of the XLR8 RUN. Its multi-density
nucleated sole is engineered to recycle impact energy to make running effortless. The
full-perimeter shank is designed to guard against foot hyperflexion, while the ergonomic
foot-bed, 3D-designed upper, and 30% wider stability-outsole and rolling forefoot design
is intended to isolate foot stress and redirect your energy to the larger muscles of the
calf and leg. Run longer. Run Smarter with XLR8 RUN.
plantar fasciitis* | diabetic friendly | 8 hour comfort
- VersoCloud® multi-density nucleated polymers absorb shock, recycles impact energy,
and boosts energy return.
- Front Rolling Design designed to reduce foot stress by isolating 28 bones, 30 joints,
and over 100 muscles from harm.
- Hardened TPU Full-Perimeter Shank engineered to protect your midfoot from trauma
and hyperflexion injuries while providing maximum lateral support.
- Non-Slip Heel Counter to avoid heel injury caused by heel slipping while running.
- MEDICARE / HCPCS code = A5500 may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Removable Insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support
- Free Podiatrist-Grade Corrective Fit Orthotics included– $50 Value. *Orthotics can
help with plantar fasciitis and provide full-body alignment and perfect biomechanics to
help with pain relief.
- Wool-blend knit upper
Height of sole 1 1/2 in
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome shoe, have needed this for a while
I have struggled with flat feet for my whole life and tried a variety of methods to address them. I bought the Xlr8 with the GD posted orthotics and this has been a terrific experience so far. I can be on my feet longer with no knee or back ache and don’t have the usual foot soreness that I’m so accustomed to after long hours standing and moving around.
Not very good
Good walking around shoes. Not good for running or lateral movement. Only good for straight motion. Good grocery getter shoe. Walking shoes are better for running. Soles do not feel like they are absorbing shock.
Width : 50% said it Feels true to width