Women's GDEFY XLR8 Running Shoes
Seasoned runners know that even a small injury can end a career. The XLR8 RUN is built
around the shock absorption of our VersoCloud® multi-density sole that protects and
absorbs shock from head-to-toe so you can run that extra mile.
Don’t go another yard without the advanced protection of the XLR8 RUN. Its multi-density
nucleated sole is engineered to recycle impact energy to make running effortless. The
full-perimeter shank is designed to guard against foot hyperflexion, while the ergonomic
foot-bed, 3D-designed upper, and 30% wider stability-outsole and rolling forefoot design
is intended to isolate foot stress and redirect your energy to the larger muscles of the
calf and leg. Run longer. Run Smarter with XLR8 RUN.
plantar fasciitis* | diabetic friendly | 8 hour comfort
- VersoCloud® multi-density nucleated polymers absorb shock, recycles impact energy,
and boosts energy return.
- Front Rolling Design designed to reduce foot stress by isolating 28 bones, 30 joints,
and over 100 muscles from harm.
- Hardened TPU Full-Perimeter Shank engineered to protect your midfoot from trauma
and hyperflexion injuries while providing maximum lateral support.
- Non-Slip Heel Counter to avoid heel injury caused by heel slipping while running.
- MEDICARE / HCPCS code = A5500 may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Removable Insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support
- Free Podiatrist-Grade Corrective Fit Orthotics included– $50 Value. *Orthotics can
help with plantar fasciitis and provide full-body alignment and perfect biomechanics to
help with pain relief.
- Wool-blend knit upper
Height of sole 1 1/2 in
Ratings & Reviews
by Hope Caulfield
I have to say that I've been fighting plantar fasciitis for a while now and these shoes or by far the best thing I've ever purchased. Talk about a life changer. I thought they were pricey, but well worth every penny spent on these shoes. I'm back to walking and running again. Thanks to you!
Love the look and comfort
I just got a pair for my wife. She suffers from plantar fasciitis, bone spur on left foot, and a few other things but these shoes made her feel like she was on cloud 9. They feel comfortable and she is able to go out for a walk without any pain. Loves the look and might get a second pair. She is a size seven and these were true to fit.
I am currently on my second pair in 5 months. They begin to fall apart from the inside. I have contacted customer support. EXTREMELY unhappy and EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the product and company. NO STARS but review won't post without at least 1 star.