Women's Pink Café Sandal
Take a vacation from tired feet and legs with GDEFY Café Sandals. Legs fatigued by
standing on hard surfaces, improper shoe choices and high impact exercises like aerobics
and running can overtax delicate foot muscles, leading to strain and injury.
Our VersoCloud® spring cell technology sole cushions and supports feet, absorbing unwanted
shock. Its multi-density shock-absorbing sole and the ergonomic support of the built-in 3D
designed footbed is engineered to reduce foot and leg stress. Enhanced mobility and protection,
the deep heel cup and moderate arch support of its seamless fabric deck are designed for
8+ hours of extended comfort. Water-friendly and easy to clean, this fully adjustable sandal
will provide hours of relaxation. Make walking blissful, at home and away, with the Café.
8 hour comfort
- VersoCloud® multi-density nucleated polymers absorb shock, recycles impact energy,
and boosts energy return.
- Protective Deep Heel Cup designed to provide improved stability and support.
- Water Resistant premium stitched nubuck leather provides protection from water and
sand. Easy to clean.
- Adjustable Quick Strap for easy hassle-free wear and a secure fit.
- Ultra-Soft EVA Footbed molds to your foot and cushions every step.
- Outdoor Tread Pattern provides better grip on outdoor surfaces.
- Built-In Arch Support with gcomfort® orthotics built right in you get superior arch
support and full-body alignment to relieve stress.
Height of sole 1 1/2in
I love these, very comfortable, soft sole & great arch support. I have chronic plantar fasciitis & I can wear these all day, true to size too.
Comfortable good arch support
Watch out for sores caused by the hard edge of the front overlapping piece.
This cafe sandal is comfortable to walk in for some distance. However, the front edge of the strap is meets my toes in a very uncomfortable way. And after walking for a bit....maybe 2000 steps....I had a sore on the tops of my second toe on both feet. I have not yet figured out what to deal with that issue. And suggestions as otherwise the shoes a great. I know, they are adjustable, but still that edge is really hard.