Women's Black Café Sandal
Take a vacation from tired feet and legs with GDEFY Café Stress Recovery Sandals. You
don’t need to be an athlete to need the comfort and protection of recovery footwear.
Legs fatigued by standing on hard surfaces, improper shoe choices and high impact
exercises like aerobics and running can overtax delicate foot muscles, leading to strain and
Our VersoCloud® spring cell technology sole cushions and supports feet, absorbing
unwanted shock. Its multi-density shock-absorbing sole and the ergonomic support of the
built-in 3D designed footbed is engineered to reduce foot and leg stress. Conceived by
podiatrists for enhanced mobility and protection, the deep heel cup and moderate arch
support of its seamless fabric deck are designed for 8+ hours of extended comfort.
Water-friendly and easy to clean, this fully adjustable sandal will provide hours of relaxation.
Make walking blissful, at home and away, with the Café.
8 hour comfort
- VersoCloud® multi-density nucleated polymers absorb shock, recycles impact energy,
and boosts energy return.
- Protective Deep Heel Cup designed to provide improved stability and support.
- Water Resistant premium stitched nubuck leather provides protection from water and
sand. Easy to clean.
- Adjustable Quick Strap for easy hassle-free wear and a secure fit.
- Ultra-Soft EVA Footbed molds to your foot and cushions every step.
- Outdoor Tread Pattern provides better grip on outdoor surfaces.
- Built-In Arch Support with gcomfort® orthotics built right in you get superior arch
support and full-body alignment to relieve stress.
Height of sole 1 1/2in
Ratings & Reviews
Finally, a light weight sandal!
I bought these for my grandma; she has major foot problems like bad alignment. She is a wide width, and needs a light weight sandal, because of her arthritis. She is very picky when it comes to her sandals but these worked for her. The material is soft, comfortable and very good cushion material where you slip them on. Thank You Gravity Defyer!
Great Sandal for Hot Feet
I normally order a 9W in GD shoes so I got a 10M on these to make up for the width difference. They fit great, feel great. They are light on the feet and did not make my feet sweat in the summer heat. Only thing I did not like is on the velcrow strip across the ankle there is a three prong buckle that is a bit hard to close. I'm sure they add this to make sure the shoe was secure but it is a real pain to buckle up. Was a good shoe for the summer when my feet swell up!
Width : 50% said it Feels true to width