Men's GDEFY Gemxon Athletic Shoes
When it comes to excellence, no other compares to the Gemxon. A stylish lightweight
pain-relief* leather athletic with an extremely soft high quality suede upper. This Perfect
Walk footwear will give you the unparalleled protection and cushioning you need. Its
unrivaled relief* and durability with front-rolling forefoot design will protect your feet
and body with every stride and step. It’s no question, you will instantly feel the difference
with the smart pain relief* cushioning and recovery technology. You are guaranteed protection
and stability for long hours and days to come.
8 hour comfort
- VersoShock® Technology patented technology is clinically shown to relieve
pain in the knees by up to 85%**.
- Cow Suede And Full Grain Leather Upper extremely soft and smooth high-quality vibrant
cow suede upper leather upper.
- Front Rolling Design smooth movement and stability. Reduces foot stress by
isolating 28 bones 30 joints, and over 100 muscles from harm.
- Hardened TPU Full-Perimeter Shank from heel-to-toe protection against mid-foot.
trauma and hyperflexion injuries providing maximum lateral stability while walking, standing
- Seamless And Soft Silk-Like Interior soft seamless mesh inner lining that is
excellent for avoiding irritation with continued wear.
- Removable Insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support.
- Free Corrective Fit Orthotics included– $50 Value. Orthotics provide full-body
alignment and perfect biomechanics.
- Padded Collar And Tongue
* VersoShock® patented technology is clinically shown to relieve pain in the knees by up
to 85% in a 2017 double-blind study by Olive View UCLA Medical Center.
Height of sole 2.3 in
Best Shoe Ever
by R Bahner
Best shoe ever, has great arch support. Also great if you have Plantar Fasciitis. Very comfortable shoe. I recommend these shoes!
As usual a great shoe
by Burny Matthews
I bought these a couple of weeks ago and as usual for GD products they are very comfortable and feel great. I did use a spray to protect suede from stains.