Men's GDEFY Mighty Walk Athletic Shoes
Don’t let the sleek design of the Mighty Walk fool you. This lightweight, breathable sneaker
provides a secure fit with a soft interior lining and a low-profile design that packs the same
VersoShock® technology** you’ve come to love.
8 hour comfort
- VersoShock® patented technology is clinically shown to relieve pain in the knees,
by up to 85%*.
- Roomy Toe Box extra room for comfort and better blood circulation.
- Front Rolling Design designed to reduce foot stress by isolating 28 bones, 30 joints,
and over 100 muscles from harm.
- Removable Insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support.
- Durable Breatable Mesh provides proper ventilation & flexibility.
- MEDICARE / HCPCS code = A5500 may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- Free Corrective Fit Orthotics included– $50 Value. Orthotics provide full-body
alignment and perfect biomechanics.
*Study by Olive View UCLA Medical Center and published in 2022 by JAPMA
Just got my Mighty Walk shoes in the mail. Very impressive. Lots of care and information in the box. Shoes fit like a glove, true to size. Easily comparable to my $185 New Balance 990v4's. Since NB has gotten so high I've been looking for a quality (you pay for quality) shoe in the $150 range and now I think I've found one!
Can't understand the low scores. Why? Because if you look at the ratings of one of the THE SAME SHOE in a different color you get 23 folks who gave the shoe 5 stars our of 26 reviews!!!
Pain is Gone
I've had foot and ankle for several months. After wearing these shoes with the Corrective Fit insoles for just 2 days, pain is gone. I like they give you so many options for the insoles.
Great comfort and long lasting.
I've purchased Rockport shoes for several years thinking that they were very comfortable, but I injured my back, and all of a sudden these comfortable Rockport shoes I've been wearing, have become painful to walk in due to lack of support. So about 4 years ago, I walked into a department shoe store and told the clerk about my back issues and he directed me straight to the GDEFY Mighty Walk shoe. He told me that you can find cheaper and more expensive shoes, but I would not be able to find a more comfortable one. Now I normally have to buy shoes every six months, but these lasted me over 3 years. I now purchased my second pair, along with purchasing a pair for my wife and mother and they love them.