Pregnancy is a natural process that often has unpredictable effects on a woman’s health. Common experiences include weight gain and hormone level changes that may affect the elasticity of ligaments, changing balance, water retention (edema: swelling in the ankles and feet) and a risk for gestational diabetes.
Our shoes provide support, stability and shock absorption to keep a woman active during pregnancy and later in life. Wide toe boxes and extra depth keep toes and feet comfortable during bouts of edema or toe spreading.
- VersoShock® Shock Absorbing Sole Technology | Reduces harmful foot impact.
- Roomy Toe-Box | Improves circulation while relieving stress on toes and arches.
- Rigid Heel Cup & Midsole | Provides support while reducing fascia stress.
- Enhanced Lateral Stabilization | Improves walking gait and ground reaction.
- Extra-Depth Interior + Removable Insoles |Replace with custom orthotics for improved stability.
- Ergonomic Rocker Design | Improves walking gait with low heel to toe differential for improved ground reaction.