Hammer toes are a condition where the toe’s shape is deformed by a contraction of an affected joint. It is caused by an imbalance of opposing muscles and tendons and can cause pain and discomfort that is worsened by contact. Our shoes are designed to help. But you should always speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment options.
Our shoes feature extra space in the forefoot and toe box. Soft flexible materials reduce pressure on the affected joint. Cushioning combined with shock absorption reduces the discomfort experienced while walking.
- VersoShock® Shock Absorbing Sole Technology | Reduces harmful foot impact.
- Ergonomic Rocker Design | Improves walking gait with Low heel to toe differential for improved ground reaction.
- Roomy Toe-Box | Improves circulation while relieving stress on toes and arches.
- Extra-Depth Interior + Removable Insoles | Replace with custom orthotics for improved stability
- Soft Seamless Interior | Reduces instances of pressure or “hot-spots.”