BALL OF FOOT PAIN
A sharp, aching or burning sensation in the part of the sole just behind your toes is called ball of foot pain. It increases when you stand, run, flex your feet or walk. This kind of pain may be caused by a simple bruise, sprain, metatarsalgia , tendonitis, fasciitis or a nerve pain condition affecting the metatarsal bones. Our shoes are designed to help. But you should always speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment options.
Our Shoes have extra space for corrective arch supports. In many cases the restoration of the transverse arch will relieve pain. Our shock absorbing sole provides a yielding foundation reducing nerve “hot spots” while their rocker design prevent excessive bending at the toe joints
- VersoShock® Shock Absorbing Sole Technology | Reduces harmful foot impact.
- Ergonomic Rocker Design | Improves walking gait with Low heel to toe differential for improved ground reaction.
- Roomy Toe-Box | Improves circulation while relieving stress on toes and arches.
- Extra-Depth Interior + Removable Insoles | Replace with custom orthotics for improved stability
- Soft Seamless Interior | Reduces instances of pressure or “hot-spots.”